The Member of Parliament for North Tongu Constituency, Hon. Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa has called on Parliament to institute a full-scale enquiry into the circumstances surrounding Aisha Huang’s re-emergence in Ghana.
In a facebook post on Tuesday Morning, the Lawmaker raised seven questions about that requires serious attention.
Read full statement below >>>
“Aisha Huang has in a spectacular fashion exposed all the grand claims by government officials and national security operatives that they are ready with well-equipped and modern sophisticated systems to combat terrorism.
If one notorious Chinese galamsey queen can so dribble an entire security apparatus like hot knife through butter, then we are all in very big trouble. I also wonder what exactly is happening to the billions of Ghana Cedis Parliament has approved over the years for an enhanced security climate.
Government or preferably Parliament must immediately establish a full-scale independent enquiry into the entire chain of events:
1) Was Aisha Huang truly deported?
2) If she was deported, what were the terms — what deal did our government make with their Chinese counterparts?
3) Why wasn’t her biometric features shared with the intelligence community in the subregion to prevent her from using neighbouring countries as a launch pad and an entry point?
4) Who are her collaborators in “high places” as she couldn’t have pulled this off alone?
5) Why is our government not protesting to the Chinese authorities for seemingly facilitating the atrocities of their national?
Read Also >>> GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE TRIED AISHA HUANG TO SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO OTHERS – ACE ANKOMAH
6) Who were the immigration officials on duty the day she allegedly re-entered Ghana?
7) Why should those in charge of national security keep their jobs after this?”
Read Also >>> AISHA HUANG’S RETURN TO GHANA SHOCKING – INUSAH FUSEINI