The Bank of Ghana has begun another clean-up in the financial and banking sector. In this regard, the BoG has targeted some banking institutions in the financial sector which are operating and offering loan services without the appropriate license and approval from their outfit.
In an address cautioning these financial institutions, the Bank of Ghana said that it is taking steps to begin actions against such entities and is also advising the general public to refrain from conducting businesses and financial services with such institutions.
Some of these financial institutions allegedly operating without an appropriate license include:
- Sikapurse Quick online loan
- 4cedi Instant Mobile loan application
- Zidisha Online loans
- Ghana Lending application
- ChasteLoan application
- LoanClub Ghana instant loan
- Adamfopa Loan
- MetaLending Instant Cash loan
- Wohia sika loan (ghanaloan.net)
- Boseafie Bosea Micro credit
- SikaKasa online lending
- LoanPro digital and instant loans
- SikaWura Loan application
- Begye Bosea loan
- LendingPapa online loans
- Crest cash loans
- Credxter Loans and hire purchase
- MobiLoans online application
- Cedi Now cash loan application
The general public is warned against working with the above mentioned institutions and those who do not adhere to this do so at their own peril.