The assembly member for Kuntunse Electoral Area, Hon. Selina Avevor has stated that everything is ready to undertake a successful program today.
She said preparations are underway at the venue with the erection of canopies, arrangement of chairs and tables to host the participants.
“All other logistics are in place and we don’t expect that anything will hamper the success of the program” she added.
She therefore called on everyone within the electoral area to take a little time off their busy schedules to attend the program.
The program, which is an annual event is being organized mainly by Hon. Selina Avevor with support from Breast Care International, an Accra and Kumasi based NGO that provides education on Breast Cancer and Clinical Screening, Counseling Services as well as Research.
Speaking with Mr. Patrick Agyekum on Saturday morning, he said even though Breast Care International usually expects a token from organizers of such programs, they are not charging anything for this particular one because of the long standing relationship Hon. Selina Avevor has with Breast Care International.
Dr. Wiafe Addai who is the Founder and President of Breast Care International, will be giving a presentation on Breast cancer and the need to have it detected very early.
Other organizations that have given their support as at this morning include the following;
- Voltic Ghana Ltd which gave 3 packs of bottled water and some assorted soft drinks.
- Twellium Industries Ltd – 30 packs of Venna water
- KK Peprah gave GHC 500.00
- Kpobiman Goil filling station gave GHC 300.00
- Kutunse Goil Filling Station gave GHC 200.00
- Boafo Ye Na – 200 chairs, 4 canopies and 8 tables,
- Danex Eyton Pharmaceutical
- Geomedicare Pharmaceutical
- Kpobiman welfare association gave canopies
Other Health partners include the following:
- P & L Hospital
- Health Keepers Network
- Perpetual Eye Care Amasaman
- Shallom Clinic, Kpobiman
- Ga West Municipal Health Directorate